If you are looking for ways to gain mass on your frame, you came at the right place! We want you to have that body you have always dreamt of. We offer you simple and healthy rules that will bulk up your frame, now! (Courtesy of Strong Muscle Fitness)
To gain muscle and weight, it is important that you follow this two-pronged approach – eat right and exercise right. Experts agree that many men aren’t able to gain muscle weight simply because they are exercising and eating in the wrong way!
#1 Exercising the right way
Proper and effective exercise involves numerous factors. These include:
• Keeping track of your progress (e.g. repetitions performed, breaks, tempo , weight used) is as critical as the exercise program itself. This will allow you to assess whether you are advancing to the next level and your energy levels are adequate.
• Stick to a plan! If you want to gain mass and improve your strength, then sticking to a plan is paramount. Randomness will surely help you gain strength (for a beginner) but not the muscle size you want.
• Prioritize weight training instead of cardio workouts. High intensity interval (HIIT) trainings and cardio sessions can be included into your exercise program but focus should be given on weight trainings. Weight training should at least eat up 3 to 4 days of your week.
• Work on your biggest muscles including your back, chest and legs. Include pull-ups, dips, bench presses, dead lifts, squats and military presses on your training program.
#2 Eating the right way
• Build and store new proteins right before the old protein are used by your body! Down the right amount of protein; nonetheless, you should eat protein enriched foods and drinks more often as your body constantly drains itself of protein levels for other uses (e.g. hormone building).
• Your primary source of protein is meat, hence, make sure that you are able to eat about 1 gram of protein per your body weight in pounds. For instance, your weight is 150 lbs., aim for an intake of 150 gm protein in a day.
• Eat more calories! With your weight training at hand, increasing your calorie intake is more important than ever. Ensure that you are able to take in adequate amounts of calories every day.
• Have a healthy drink before your workouts. Numerous studies have shown that drinking amino acid and carbohydrate enriched shakes right before working out can help in increasing protein synthesis in your body thus helping in gaining muscle mass.
• Taking in nutritional complements, including creatine supplements can help in adding mass to your frame. Creatine is a natural substance that helps in increasing lean muscle mass, increase muscle recovery and strength. It is a muscular boost that helps you in achieving energy and speed. The best creatine supplements are available online and can be bought on your local drugstores.
• Eat carbs after your workouts. Doing so will help in increasing your insulin levels ultimately leading to decrease in protein breakdown.
• Drink plenty of water! Stay hydrated all throughout the day. Your performance declines even with just a percent of body dehydration.
Negative stress can definitely wreak havoc on your health and body. Try to unwind and chill out. Eat healthy foods, drink plenty of fluids, meditate, and try to get 8 to 9 hours of continuous sleep every day. Eating and exercising the right way is not adequate in achieving your desired body frame, a healthy body, mind and emotional state is equally important as well.